We are seeking a .NET Developer, with an in-depth knowledge of .NET and object oriented programming who is enthusiastic about programming and staying current with the technology.
Responsibilities would include development, delivery and support of custom business applications and integration of systems. The position reports to the Manager, Web Services and Business Intelligence at our IT location in Vandergrift, PA, approximately 25 miles north of Pittsburgh.
- Minimum BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant knowledge and hands-on experience in .NET application (preferably C#) and MS SQL development
- Proficient with SQL queries and stored procedures with a basic understanding of relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft Team Server Foundation for source control
- Experience with MS SharePoint 2010, particularly with Business Intelligence
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal to interact with internal and external customers at all levels along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability and interest in learning new skills and to derive creative and efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent .NET programming skills
- Solid SQL programming skills
- Java and/or C++/C# , HTML and ASP programming
- Proficient with IIS 6.0 and up
- Exposure to integrating with external systems via API's and web services
- Experience with SQL Server 2005 and up.
- Experience with SQL Server Technologies (SSIS / SSAS/ SSRS) is a plus