.NET/ SQL Developer
We are seeking a .Net / SQL Developer, with an emphasis on system integration. The position reports to the Manager, Web Services and Business Intelligence at our IT location.
We are looking for someone with both experience and zeal for programming creative solutions. Responsibilities would include development, delivery and support of custom business applications and integration of systems. The considered candidate must have solid experience in database development and design. A strong knowledge of object oriented analysis is necessary.
• Minimum BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in Systems Integration or in a related area.
• Deep background in application development with proficiency in .NET technologies, preferably C# /ASP.NET.
• Must have very strong skills writing complex SQL queries and an understanding of basic relational database concepts and business goal driven design requirements.
• Experience with MS BizTalk Server integration solution is a plus
• Experience with MS SharePoint 2010 is a plus
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills are essential
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal to interact with internal and external customers at all levels along with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability and interest in learning new skills and to derive creative and efficient solutions in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Solid SQL programming skills
• Excellent .NET programming skills
• Java and/or C++/C# , HTML and ASP programming
• Exposure to integrating with external systems via API's and web services
• Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 and Analysis Services preferred
• Experience with advanced SQL Server Technologies (SSIS / SSAS/ SSRS)
• Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
• Building business intelligence and reporting solutions
• Familiarity with MDX ( Microsoft’s Multidimensional Expressions language)
• Experience with Microsoft Team Server Foundation is a plus