The team's primary responsibilities are to collectively determine the best solution, commit to a schedule, and deliver. Developers, testers, technical writers, and others work hand in hand and code reviews, unit testing, performance testing, continuous integration etc., are part of our iterative and incremental deliveries.
- Design, develop well documented and testable software UI components
- Perform Design Reviews, Code Reviews, and implement Unit Tests
- Participate in Agile Project & Task Planning and Status Reporting
- Collaborate with testers on your team to ensure appropriate testing is performed and with technical writers to ensure manuals are in synch with the developed software.
- Work in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Marketing, Usability, Software Quality Assurance, Customer Learning, and Support.
- Develop detailed requirements, functional specifications, and design documents.
- Understand and follow IT quality systems procedures that are applicable to the job.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in C#/.NET development
- 3+ years software engineering background and software lifecycle experience
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Agile software development, developing FDA regulated software systems, WCF and client server systems, WPF, and SQL Server and database technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style.
- Proven track record of being a strong team player.